New 1.3_BETA snapshot available

Hi,

I uploaded a new 1.3_BETA/amiga snapshot.

I build it on the 30th but don't had the time to upload it earlier, so
I updated my source and then installed only the new files.

This means that it is based on a source from yesterday (6 Dec).

Please test it and report any problem you have with it.

Bernd

P.S: I can't build a security set since i don't have this files and
     I am not allowed to export src/domestic.