Subject: Re: PPC port to Amiga's with PowerUP or other PPC cards
To: Port Amiga <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Patryk =?iso-8859-2?Q?=A3ogiewa?= <silverdr@inet.com.pl>
List: port-amiga
Date: 12/02/1997 02:04:28
Napisane 01-Gru-97 przez Markus Illenseer:
>> Why? Once the PowerPC was started (by a special loadbsd/gobsd) and
>> had relocated the kernel, we can ignore the 680x0 completely. Or
>> am I missing something?

> Yes, you are. How would you access the "rest" of the Amiga w/o the
>second CPU?

Hi Markus.

Don't feel offended but Your answer is again of Your ususal
kind: Saying *nothing*... :-( What "rest" of the Amiga do You mean?
If the PPC has access to the whole addressing space of the system
then what is your "rest"? On the other hand If You _know for sure_
that PPC can not access all the addresses in the Amiga then why don't
You simply write it and actually _do_ supply valuable information for
other subscribers?

AFAIR PPC can address everything in the Amiga so I really don't know
what the "rest" mean.

--
      / /
     / /