Subject: Install problem with 1.2.1
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Sven Differt <differt@alpha.fh-furtwangen.de>
List: port-amiga
Date: 10/23/1997 16:09:40
Hi,

I hope someone could help me with a little problem:
I tried to install NetBSD 1.2.1 lately. I have done everything what=B4s
described in the installation
instructions. Now when I try to load NetBSD it starts and then asks for t=
he
root device. So far so good
but it doesn=B4t find the root-partition. I have a second SCSI 540MB HD w=
hich I
splitted in 4 Partitions. =

One for AmigaDOS with 250MB, root with 35MB, swap with 30 MB, usr with 23=
0MB.
Everything is done
like described in the instructions. But NetBSD doesn=B4t recognize the
root-partition. Is there a problem
with the partitioning of my drive?
The second thing is that I would like to know if there is a possibility t=
o use
the CV64/3D with NetBSD.
It would be great if someone could help me.

Thanx

Sven
-- =

A4000T,32MB,CS 060/50,Cybervision 64/3D,OS3.1,Ethernet, SCSI HD&CD
Mail:  Sven Differt: <differt@alpha.fh-furtwangen.de>
Phone: 07754 (1794)