Subject: Re: Installation Problems(Beginner)
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Trevor Salter <T.Salter@chulmleigh.demon.co.uk>
List: port-amiga
Date: 10/21/1997 05:32:15
   Okay, I've sorted out my partition problems and have finally
   got NetBsd booting up just fine, with everything installed.

   But, all I'm faced with is a screen which demands a login
   name and password. I expect there is a default to input or
   a way of setting the login name and password when using
   configure, but there is no mention whatsoever of how to do
   this in the install guide.

   If someone could explain this or maybe tell me that there is
   more info on such basic matters available I would be very
   grateful.

   I have read the passwd and login docs using man, however, their
   meaning is a little, um, obscure to me at the moment.

   Regards, Trevor Salter.