Different mode ids

Hi,

How can one change the mode ids NetBSD uses. I can change
the resolution etc. with iteconfig but since I have Microvitec
monitor I would like to use DblPAL modes rather than PAL modes.
So how is that done?

Oh from where in the kernel I can change the default colors
NetBSD uses for ite?

--
"In a manner of speaking, yes. In another manner of speaking, which
is a rather more precise and accurate manner of speaking, no."

         Arto Huusko            | Amiga programmer from Finland
E-Mail : arto.huusko%pp.qnet.fi@localhost | Commodore A4000/WarpEngine4033/22Mb
WWW URL: www.qnet.fi/ahuusko/   |  AmigaOS 3.0 and NetBSD