Subject: Re: CyberSCSI MK-II support and my HD
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Laurent Baroukh <Laurent_Baroukh@zd.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 10/14/1997 10:44:22
Hi Ignatios,
>> > Do you know what it does under 1.3?
>>
>>  It does "better" :-)  Ignatios should be able to tell more.
>Its probably not better. AFAIR, Miloslav talks about one of the "new"
>driver instances, right?
>- if he is talking about the driver I put on theory few days ago: thats
>broken on blizzard II and blizzard IV.
It's this one i've tested with success on a Blizzard 2060

>- if he is tlaking about the driver Michael Hitch put on montana.edu a
>few days ago, or the source in the -current tree now: those should be
>ok, and have been reported to work (up to know) on at least:
Where it is on ftp.montana.edu ? I can't find it ...
If i remember, Michael Hitch told me to go on ftp.uni-regensburg.de but i
can't access it. It seems to have problem on it.
Is it possible to get sources of the 1.2.1 with bztzsc instead of bznsc and
compile it with sources of 1.2 (that i have) to make my own kernel ?

Regards,
Laurent Baroukh