Re: CyberSCSI MK-II support and my HD

> Anyway, I still have problems using the disk. In the meantime I've been
> playing with my CD (Toshiba XM-5601B) and it worked ok, but as soon as I try
> to read a file from the Fireball, NetBSD panics or freezes.

 I know remember that I too run a FireBall on my Amiga. No problems so far.
Do you know whether your FireBall looks more like the good old LPS-Series
or more like the "TrailBlazer"? (I mean the chassis). If the later: Uh oh.

> Do you know what it does under 1.3?

 It does "better" :-)  Ignatios should be able to tell more.

--
Markus Illenseer