How do I set up X for PicassoIV

Hi. I'm new to this group and NetBSD, and though I managed to set up NetBSD
1.2 without too much trouble, I can't figure out how I can set up X so that
it works with my PicassoIV. I have seen in previous postings that at least
some people have got this working, so please give me a description of the
setup-process.
My other hardware is:
A4000/040, 16Meg ram, 3.8Gig IDE HD, A2091, Archive Viper tape, IDE CD-rom

Any help appreciated.

Gonzo.
Mario Gonzalez                                          Email:
mario%online.no@localhost

Roald Amundsens vei 18a
8500 Narvik
NORWAY                                                              Amiga 4000