Subject: Quit the crap, please...
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ruben van Staveren <ruben@luna.net>
List: port-amiga
Date: 09/12/1997 14:54:48
Can we have some order in this list ? There is getting too much noise in here.

How to order Motif:

- http://www.opengroup.org/tech/desktop/motif/

How to add colors to your rgb.db from rgb.txt:
This may work, do nothing, or let your Xserver crash violently.
Using a customized rgb database it *not* common practice!

- Use a perl script to disassemble/recreate the rgb.db which
  is a Berkeley DB file.
  The implementation of it is left as an exercise to the user.
  (hint: perldoc DB_File)

How to avoid common goofs:

- Look before you leap and read the forgotten manual.

	Ruben