Subject: Re: rgb.txt, motif
From: Konstantinos Margaritis <markos@acropolis.net>
List: port-amiga
Date: 09/12/1997 10:48:28
Greetings Markus
On 11-=D3=E5=F0-97, you wrote:

> > Still one can not buy it in a version for NetBSD. Right?

>  Yes of course you can. But the affordability is another story.

I don't get the point of this. Lesstif (now in version 0.80) is working
perfectly allright in most cases. I have compiled and run successfully ma=
ny
programs with it
including Mosaic, mMosaic(the same but with HTML 3.2 and tables), NEdit,
Renderpark,
and many more I don't even remember. Why should anyone opt for Motif? I w=
ould
think only if he/she needs *now* the new Motif 2.0+ stuff.

-- =

Konstantinos Margaritis
Under-graduate student at Physics Dept. of Athens University
e-mail: markos@acropolis.net, talk: root@markos.dyn.ml.org