Re: rgb.txt, motif

> know what should I type after the word "man" ? :-) In other words what command
> is responsible for the compilation of rgb.txt?

 cd /usr/X11R6.1/src
 make world
 In other words: It comes with X11R6 already.

> Another question I would like to ask is about Motif. AFAIK it's copyrighted
> and thus not available to NetBSD community. Is that true?

 No, you are wrong. Motif simply is a commercial product. If you want to
use it, you need to buy it.

> On the other hand
> I've read few times about so-called lesstif as a freely distributable
> replacement to Motif. Again the question: Am I right with that?

 You are.

> If both
> answers are YES than the third question is: Is lesstif worth trying to compile
> e.g. nedit with it? If the answer to either of previous questions is negative,
> could anyone direct me to a proper way of getting nedit on to my NetBSD setup?

 Even if both answers are NO, your 3rd question still would be answered
with "YES": Lesstif would compile nedit and other Motif-tools.

[xfm]
Try to include
#include <stdlib.h>

Do _not_ comment out the