Support for CyberSCSI MKII?

Hi you all,

I wrote to this list earlier with some problems concerning IDE-port not
recognized, I kep trying and still didn't succeed. But...    I just bought a
new  processor-board: a Cyberstorm MKII.

Now my A4000 runs faster then ever. I tried again booting the system into
NetBSD and guess what happened? It happily reported my IDE-drives as well as
the EMPLANT-SCSIbus. As I also own the CyberSCSI-MKII module I wondered if
anyone is working on support for this SCSI-module, it would solve my problems
(I really do not want to use the EMPLANT).

Thanks for your time,

Job Hanssen - hanssen%plex.nl@localhost