Subject: File Manager
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <chrisl@cursci.co.uk>
List: port-amiga
Date: 08/07/1997 11:58:45
Hi
	Having used Solaris (x86) as my desktop OS at work for the last few years I recently took the plunge and installed NetBSD 1.2 on my A4000/60. It's running like a dream! I am now in the process of writing a series of articles about NetBSD to be publised in a UK magazine and also appear on the web. The article I am presently writing deals with X. Whilst I am not having any problems with X itself I am having difficulty finding a File Manager. I found an archive of xfm on unix.hensa.ac.uk, unfortunatly it was pre-complied for freeBSD i368. Does anyone know where I can obtain the source of this, or any other File Managers, also could anybody suggest any good ftp/web sites for Unix source code, or applications that you think I should include in my future articles.

	Thanks for your time

	Chris Livermore
	(chrisl@cursci.co.uk)