fsdb compile

Hi,

Before sending a send-pr, I need to verify if I have a local problem or
not.
On Amiga (m68k) port, try to :
-cd fsdb
-make cleandir
-make depend
-make

On link time, some symbols are duplicated between fsutil.o and fsdb.o.
I know that the problem doesn't exist on i386 port. My source tree is
current, I try deleting fsck and fsdb to resup them, but the problem is
always here.

Could you confirm ? (maybe a bug in linker ?).

 PS: Maybe should I post the errors, but I can't for now.