Re: Screen Shots

In message
<c=US%a=_%p=UDP_Inc.%l=UDPN01-970721200548Z-1199%udpn01.Sidlinger.Co@localhost
m>, you write:
> I've never seen NetBSD running on a Amiga...Does anyone have
> any screenshots they want to email me of it running, and
> what it's about?

Screenshots?  It looks like any other unix.  The text console is a bit
different, thought I'm sure I could make it look like a SunSparc console
if I tried hard enough.  The graphical end of things looks like any
other X11 setup, especially if you have a graphics card.  With my P-IV,
I run X11 at 1280x1024x8bbp on my 17" monitor.  The only difference
between working at home and working in my office is that my Xserver in
the office is capable of 16bbp at this resolution (and my ppro at work
is a tad faster than my A3000 ;).

Sure, I could generate a screenshot for you, but as far as you would know,
it could have come off any other X11 running system =)

--
Michael Parson
SMART Technologies