Subject: RTS/CTS flow control
From: Net BSD Support <bsd@blkhole.resun.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 07/14/1997 13:18:32
Hi, All:

Does anybody know if RTS/CTS flow control has been fully implemented in
the serial port (ser.c) and/or A2232 multi-port serial cards?  If it
hasn't and the modem on the port is set for hardware flow control, it
might explain some of the overruns that I'm seeing (silo overflows.)  I am
aware of the options to change the size of the silos, and to defer the
level 6 interrupts, but deferring the level 6 interrupts seems to have the
unpleasant side effect of really messing up the clock.

Thanks,
--
  Don Phillips         bsd@blkhole.resun.com
  Research Unlimited