NetBSD/current-Amiga users: please test aucc audio.

Hello,

aucc should be fully operational as of yestereve, 2300 GMT.
/*      $NetBSD: aucc.c,v 1.9 1997/07/09 22:37:08 is Exp $      */

Sligthly older files (by a few days) have broken multichannel output and
left-in debug output, but should be fine for mono output.

I need test reports... I still don't have any report that it works on
any other machine than my own A3000.

For positive reports, please specify model and cpu (uname -a would be fine).

If you have bug reports, please:
- check that they're not already in the PR database
- if they're not, send-pr them, adding the boot messages and possible
panic messages (if any). If your machine paniced, please use a kernel
with ddb, make it re-panic and get a stack traceback ("trace").

Regards,
        Ignatios Souvatzis