Re: Picasso IV?

In message <199707030046.TAA15305%solutions.solon.com@localhost>, you write:
> Is the Picasso IV supported yet?  I've been told it's a cool card.

It is listed under 'experimental' but it does work.  I'm running NetBSD-Amiga
on my A3000 with P-IV with a res of 1280x1024x8bbp.  The only problem is that
there are no 16 or 24bbp modes supported yet, but this is a limitation of the
Xamiga server, not the PIV code in the kernel.

You can find the PIV patches at

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-Amiga/experimental/PicassoIV-MerlinZorroIII-source2.tgz/

The hardest part is getting a useful grfconfig file out of Picasso96.

--
Michael Parson
SMART Technologies