Subject: Cybervision help
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Benjamin C.Steeves <bcs@nbnet.nb.ca>
List: port-amiga
Date: 07/04/1997 18:55:43
Hello all...

   I'm  new  to  this  mailing  list,  and  I'm sure that the information I
require  is  available  elsewhere on the 'net, but unfortunately time is of
the  essence  and  I  hope  you'll  forgive me for asking a (probably) dumb
question, which is this:

   I  have  a  Cybervision64/3D  card, but no passthru module, and so I can
only see Cybergrafix screens.  My question is, can I get NetBSD to open its
screen  in such a way that I can view it with the Cybervision, or do I have
to reconnect my monitor to the Amiga's video out?

   Any help will be appreciated!

Cheers,
         Ben
--