gs, recompiling th kernel

Hi,

First I wanna thank those who responded to my Ghostscript problem,
many suggested that should try 4.03, but it failed on the same thing.
But as Michael Parson suggested, to get the source and compile it,
it worked (I've got 5.0), But I am getting stack problems (I belive
its som kinda overflow), anyone?

Anyway, I am trying to rebuild NetBSD 1.2, but when i trying
to reboot(using cp netBSD to /dev/reload, if I remember correctly), I
get an error stating
cp: /dev/reload: Operation not supported by device

anyone know of this? It's kinda getting on my nerves as it takes
a while to recompile.

Thanks.

Regards,

Samuel Borgman

Registered Pios and Phase5 Developer.              Current Proj: Zeus HTML
Samuel Borgman, C(++) programmer for the Amiga.    S Desc: A  HTML  Editor
samborg%algonet.se@localhost / Sweden, Proud Team AMIGA member.