Re: values.h missnig?

>    I have tried compiling several programs (gwm1.8, vis5d) and they seem to be
> asking a certain values.h header...I've searched all the / downwards and all
> the src.tar.gz files but couldn't find it... Is it not BSD compliant? What do
> I have to do to remedy this? I don't even know what this file is about...

I do not know to which standard this file belongs, but on systems that
have it, it contains definitions of various constants. You should try to
include limits.h and float.h (or was is machine/float.h?) instead. If the
compiler does not complain about undefined symbols, it should be ok.

Stefan Hensen