ioctl for grf_cc

Hi,

I want to implement limited set of ioctl to grf_cc.c (only for screenblank
;-).
I have modified cc_mode() to add IOCTL, and created cc_ioctl() and
cc_blank().
But how to 'touch' hardware register directly under cc_blank() ? I need to
cut video DMA (is it a copper list under NetBSD ?).
And where to find documentation for the IOCTL calls ?

Thanks.
--
 |\_/|  Eric Delcamp            | Revendeur de Jeux Video
 (ô +)  Amiga User              | Neufs et Occasions