Subject: Re: CV64/3D
To: None <luther@phivolcs.dost.gov.ph>
From: Markus Illenseer <markus@core.de>
List: port-amiga
Date: 05/06/1997 01:05:05
> anyway how could i dream that i had to use the -I option with loadbsd
> nowhere i could find information about the options of loadbsd
> and loadbsd ? only hang. there was no manual explaining that.

 Ahem. Even though loadbsd is an AmigaDOS binary - have you ever tried
to perform "loadbsd -h" (or whatever option you are used to type in
the AmigaDOS Option to get Information?) ?

[...]
> ok that was only some small idea about this, and i think that nothing
> justifies harsh responses, apart if you want to mantain a closed mailing
> list
> if say it, but i think it will not be a good thing for the future of
> amiga-netbsd ...

 No. A better idea than confusing the user by starting a new mailling list
would be to finally complete the FAQ.

 How about you? You seem to have some experiences, you are a "newbie"
who had some major headaches and are willing to contribute to
the NetBSD-project, aren't you? So, everytime you feel a question
you just have solved is worth beeing integrated into a FAQ - do it!

--
Markus Illenseer