Subject: Re: Info on kernel programming?
To: Joshua Dinerstein <forge@netbsd.warped.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 05/05/1997 16:01:38
	There is some (small amount) of documentation available in
	section 9 of -current:
	ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/src/share/man/man9

	Other than that, http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/index.html
	has some links to what I believe are some useful documents
	and book, I think "The Design and Implementation of the 4.4 BSD
	Operating System" is probably something of a 'holy' text :)

                David/abs               abs@anim.dreamworks.com

    		       - Oakwood apartments -
     - $1300 a month and people steal your laundry - What a place -