Subject: Info on kernel programming?
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Joshua Dinerstein <forge@netbsd.warped.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 05/05/1997 11:35:53
	Hi Peoples,

	I have recently started looking at adding some simple changes to
the NetBSD kernel. Things basically just for me. With possible extensions
for other people t use.

	And I found that there are lots of little internal things about
the kernel that I am not 100% sure on. What kind of memory needs to be
MALLOC'ed to use some of the internal kernel functions.

	So what I am wonderinf is if there is any kind of a book or
document available that details these kinds of things and might give a
relative novice some guidelines.

	Any information at all will be greatly appriciated.

	Thanks,
	Joshua