Subject: Re: CV64/3D
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Sebastian Krawczuk <stager@dedal.man.szczecin.pl>
List: port-amiga
Date: 05/01/1997 18:44:57
On 30 Apr 1997 21:16:37 +0200,
tron@lyssa.owl.de (Matthias Scheler) wrote about Re: CV64/3D:
> In article <19970430.7376F30.C66D@vivian.uucp>,
> Sebastian Krawczuk <stager@dedal.man.szczecin.pl> writes:
> > When will be NetBSD ready to run on my brand new CV64/3D?
>=20
> After *you* finished the driver for it.

Wow..... I've never started such project. I'm new on the list and
I've tried to get some infos abt. cv64/3D and NetBSD. Thanx a lot...

I haven't got big experience with programming device driviers on
unix systems. I wrote just few pararlel implementation of numeric
methods in PowerC on SGI PowerChallenge XL architecture, but NOT
a device driver!

I think that s3 trio and s3 virge are compatible. However we should
try to contact with phase5 and get infos abt. this product. Maybe
driver for cv64/3d will be "just" a copy of cv64 driver? I don't know ;)=

Patryk wrote that there's no free documentation available....it's bad...=

Cheers,

--=20
Sebastian Krawczuk                                stager@dedal.man.szcze=
cin.pl