g++ causes kernel panic (Problem solved!!!)

Just solved my kernel panic problem!!!

After reinstalling the complete comp12.??-archive and a new kernel today,
kernel panics still occured as usual while compiling hello.cpp.
After that i have taken a close look at my path (/sbin /usr/sbin /bin /usr/bin

/usr/local/bin /usr/local/X11R6.1/bin ....) in order to find old gcc/g++
stuff anywhere and found some old g++, c++, cpp, gdb executables in
/usr/bin. Therefore the new g++ was not found, the new includes, too
and so on.
gcc272bin11 was installed before...
Just renamed the old executables and performed some g++-Compiler-tests.
Everything seems to be allright now.

Thanks to anybody who helped me solving the g++-Problem on- and offline!

--
              Juergen Schmitz
       E-Mail: Ju.Schmitz%fh-trier.de@localhost