Re: Installation-Problems

Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:

>It should be named "upwards", but otherwise you see the problem.

>I must confess, that I compiled your loadbsd-MWSE this morning, but
>forgot to upload it before leaving home.

Thank you very much for it, but I am sorry to have to tell you
that it does not work.

It says: *** Loading from 022d4440 to Fastmem 03000000 ***
and then hangs.

>As a workaround, I suggest that you copy some large files to the RAM:
>disk, until the machine is forced to load the kernel to segment 2,
>like in your second try...

This also does not work.

BTW I succeeded to load a 1.1 Kernel, which is a bit smaller
with the regular loadbsd.
There was one error I did not understand,

File system not clean - please fsck

What can I do on this ?
It seems I cant mount the ADOS-partition because of it.

Finally, is there any chance for me to use a newer version of
NetBSD than this 1.1 one ?

CU, Manfred