Re: 1.2A, 1.2B?

Okeys, that said and done, which files do I need to download so that I can
make my Amiga autoboot NetBSD, rather then having to boot it from AmigaOS
using the loadbsd program?

--
Silicon Graphics and Sun Worksation Giveaway
Check out --> http://www.squirrel.com.au  For more information.

                             Living is just a state of mind...

        The Lord Bhaal...