1.2A, 1.2B?

Is whats in NetBSD-1.2.1 the most current?  More current then whats in
1.2A 1.2B?  If not, once I have downloaded all the .tar.gz files from the
NetBSD-current/tar_files/src/  What do I do with them?  Or am I heading in
the wrong direction here?  If so, can sum1 point me in the right direction
please...  Thanx...

--
Silicon Graphics and Sun Worksation Giveaway
Check out --> http://www.squirrel.com.au  For more information.

                             Living is just a state of mind...

        The Lord Bhaal...