Re: boot code

If you have -current (later than about 1.2A, I think, or 1.2B) it is
built-in. (Btw, it doesn't work (yet) with Phase5 68060 accellerator
boards, as they don't set the AMIGA_68060 flag in the execbase during
ROM booting; this happens, with them, much later, when the
68060.library is loaded).

read "man installboot". Oh. this reminds me of... did I write one?

If not, err, well, hm, err.... maybe I should upload a binary
distribution to ftp.uni-regensburg.de. I should send a mail to me @
home so that I don't forget it.