Subject: can configure NetBSD ....STILL!!!!
To: 'port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG' <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Julius C. Fontanez <julius.fontanez@snet.net>
List: port-amiga
Date: 04/04/1997 09:52:29
	I am trying to get netbsd on my amiga2000/060 (DKB Wildfire..) After giving up on
DKB 060/ scsi support for now.. I installed an old 2091 scsi  card.. the latest ROM rivision..
and something weird happens... I have a hard drive and a cd rom drive...attached to the
scsi card..they are problems with the initial start of netbsd. The cd rom appears to occupy all
seven scsi addresses ..and the hard drive shows up but when i try to do the sd0* part
it fails....shouldnt the combination of DKB 060 and A2091 card work ???

							- Julius