mondef not ok?

   hi all,
   I am having a slightly annoying problem.
   I used BFFS 1.3 on my netbsd system, and tried to operate on some files,
using several programs on my Amiga (Shell, BrowserII, etc.). I tried to put a
Disk.info on both root and usr partitions and had a disk full message on both
occasions.
   When I loaded bsd, it paniced and it refused to load. I loaded from the
bootfile used for installing NetBSD, and mounted the partitions. I fsck'd and
after A LOT of salvaging, I ls'd and the result was a list of files like this
"#5499", "#1090", etc....
   I viewd the contents of each of this, and restored the names back to
normal, and fsck'd again to restore the system, to each normal state.
   I succeeded in name restoration, instead of one case. On the root dir (/),
there is one directory that includes a subdir named .X11-unix, which in turn
includes a socket-type (this given from file command) file named X0.
   I believe that this is the reason that when I run startx, I am given a
message /netbsd mondef not ok. I tried grfconfig to test if the graphics
adapter is incorrectly setup and it showed the proper definitions.
   Oh, and each time I try to run the system, I have a core dump. Any
solutions?
   I would really appreciate any help on these..

--
Konstantinos Margaritis
Under-graduate student at Physics Dept. of Athens University