Re: Installation question

On Fri, 7 Mar 1997, Daniel Koo wrote:
>       I have an Amiga with a SCSI disk and I want to install
> Netbsd on this. How can I proceed to install it without losing all the
> contents of it?
The best idea might be to connect a second drive to your Amiga and backup
your data there. Thats what I do with my old 240MB drive. Then you can
easily partition your normal SCSI-disk and install NetBSD there.
Have fun,
         Alex.
---
http://rfhs8012.fh-regensburg.de/~asorg
e-mail: alexander.sorg%stud.fh-regensburg.de@localhost
Job: Student of Telecomunication/Electronics
Current special interest: Playing the guitar
UNIX _IS_ user friendly.  It's just selective about who its friends are.