RE: NetBSD1.2 working with Phase 5 Mark II ?

Ignatios,

Yesterday I sent out an email regarding scsi support for the wildfire...
you suggested I get the scsi information from DKB so that someone
could write a driver....Im new to this so...What exactly should I ask for
The people at DKB arent very helpful at times as far as support for
their board goes..i.e. when asking them if the board worked with NetBSD
they just said sorry we have no clue....so....Can you help me out with exactly
what info i need to get from them so that i can forward it to this list and see
if
someone can start working on a driver.... I would but i do not have the
slightest
clue as to how to go about this...
                                                        - Julius
p.s I hope im not the only one out here with a DKB wildfire 060 for the 2000..