Re: cant mount root

Ignatios Souvatzis  Okeys, thanx.. It is fixed now :)

Okeys, next thing for group discussion :), I need some more disk space, I have
another drive here that I wanna use, its plugged in ad all but, how do i format
it etc?  ummm, I know about disklabel and stuff but there are no disk types in
my /etc/disktab that I can use... Where do I go from here?

TIA guys...

--

Silicon Graphics and Sun Worksation Giveaway
Check out --> http://www.squirrel.com.au  For more information.

running Debian GNU/Linux...
                             Living is just a state of mind...

The Lord Bhaal...