Subject: Re: cant mount root
To: The Lord Bhaal <bhaal@aussie.net>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-amiga
Date: 03/05/1997 15:51:16
	You should just be able to disklabel -e it, setup the partitions
	as you want then newfs them.

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

     Microsoft: Asks you where you want to go. NetBSD gets you there.
System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet mono.org'.