Subject: Re: NetBSD1.2 working with Phase 5 Mark II ?
To: George Weatherford <gweather@neosoft.com>
From: Tim Preston <tim@flibble.org>
List: port-amiga
Date: 03/05/1997 14:03:25
George Weatherford wibbled one day
> Just got the Phase 5 Cyberstorm Mark II 060/50 accelerator board and
> tried to install NetBSD 1.2.  the loadbsd-2.xx (forgot the number) and
> the system hung.  Has anyone tried this board yet?  If so I would like
> to hear from you.
>
> Thank you,
> George
>
> P.S.  I am going through the process of looking in the mail archives,
> just hoping someone could save me some time...
> Thanks again

I'ts working fine here, I suspect you aren't running setup, or at least
not one recent enough sort out that you have an '060.

If you have installed the tools that came with the Cyberstorm you should
have a new command cpu060 if this reports soemthing like 'no 68060 found
please upgrade' then you will have problems. As soon as that finds the
'060 you should be sorted.

NB. If this is on an A3000 you may have some other problems once you
actually get things up and running... =(

--
Error: File /home/tim/.sig damaged due to heavy impact. Please replace.