DKB support... 060 wildfire ..will it work

Are there any kernels out there currently support the DKB 060 wildfire...and
its built
in scsi....I have just upgraded to the 060 on a 2000 after owning a megamidget
and now
when i tried to redo the system the drives where not recongnized the 16m of
memory were seen and not the drive....Can anyone point me in the right
direction... ?

                                                        - Julius Fontanez