Subject: Re: Xserver for CV3d/PicassoIV?
To: Konstantinos Margaritis <markos@acropolis.net>
From: Bernd Ernesti <netbsd@arresum.inka.de>
List: port-amiga
Date: 02/11/1997 09:05:06
On Mon Feb 10 13:13:08 1997, Konstantinos Margaritis wrote:

>    Hello...
>    Just a quickie...
>    What chances are there of an Xserver for the CV3d or the new PicassoIV?
> Is either possible? If not, should I go for a CV64? Also, is X11R6.3 ported?

I hope that i can commit the PicassoIV changes to the kernel this or next week.
But you will have no chance to get a driver for the CV3d in the near future.
I and other developers have no CV3d nor any informatios about it.

The Xserver is no problem for the PicassoIV but a big problem for the CV3d
(if you want a fast Xserver).

Bernd