Generic 1.2 level kernel with PicassoII ?

Greeting,

I'm trying to install NetBSD 1.2 on a A2000 with Fusion40 with 20MB of
32bit RAM, PicassoII and a GVP SCSI SeriesII with 4 MB of 16bit RAM.

loadbsd -b netbsd gives me the much feared blank screen.

I had this same problem with 1.1 and had hoped that the much talked
about fix for this would have made it into 1.2. Is it possible that I've
screwed up something else ? I think that I've got the disk configured
correctly (I had 1.0 running on this machine before the PicassoII was
installed).

I've tried both 2.13 and 2.14 loadbsd. The kernel (and everything else)
was downloaded from ftp.netbsd.org.

Can someone direct me to a generic (or specific) kernel that supports
this configuration (if it's supported at all) ?

Thanks... Jack

  Jack Whitehead
  Metronet Alberta Inc.                 email: jack%metronet.ca@localhost
  Suite 600, Bow Valley Square Two      phone: 403-213-0806
  205 - 5 Avenue S.W.                   fax:   403-263-1976
  Calgary, Alberta, Canada  T2P 2V7