Subject: Re: NetBSD-1.2 problems
To: Ingmar Sittl <ingmar.sittl@stud.uni-erlangen.de>
From: Ruben van Staveren <staveren@bromo.PTF.HRO.NL>
List: port-amiga
Date: 02/07/1997 15:39:49

> Hello everybody,

Hi :)

> Can anybody tell me what I did wrong or give me values for binpatch with
> which I can get a decent resolution non-interlaced on my AGA-Display ?

I think it's takes more than only binpatching these values

> 2. Is there a way for NETBSD recognizing my IDE CD-Rom ? I usually just
> get an IDEWAIT: error 04 51 after my harddisk is recognized !

Is this a good idea ? more IDE stuff ? would be cool :)

> 3. Will there be a NETBSD-1.2-CD in the near future with
> sources,binaries and the contrib-binaries and perhaps NETBSD-CURRENT ?
> It really sucks when I have to download everything at my university and
> then copy it to 2DD floppies !!

I think NetBSD 1.3 will be released in a couple of months.

> 4. Which state is the BlizzardIV-SCSI-Driver, because I plan to get a
> SCSI-KIT for my 1240T ?

It's not only the Blizzard driver, the emulex driver needs to be fixed too
(unless you want only one drive attached all the time :)  )

> Thanks in advance for any answers!
>
> CIAO

Regards,
	Ruben