Re: question about Fastlane Z3 problems

In article <9702061002.AA08492%wpos4.physik.uni-wuppertal.de@localhost>,
> ... At that time,
> I could do the installation on a SCSI harddisk (Quantum Empire 1080S) in my
> A4000 from a SCSI DAT tape drive (HP35480A), which were both connected to
> the Fastlane, without any problems.

Same for me. A short time before the Fastlane driver was finally added
to the source tree I was able to use it with Sony SDT 2000 DAT, too.
I kept the last working kernel for backup purpose until it was so
incompatible with the rest of the system that it caused a panic.

--
Matthias Scheler                                http://home.pages.de/~tron/