Subject: Re: can't start netbsd
To: Giacomo Mulas <jacomo@mbox.vol.it>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-amiga
Date: 01/29/1997 12:08:14
	(Reply CC'ed to port-amiga@netbsd.org as the question is amiga
	specific - might be an idea to drop netbsd-help from this thread)

	At what point does the boot hang - can you list the messages?
	Have you tried disconnecting any hardware that is not essential
	for the boot to see if its a hardware conflict?

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
Satisfied User: NetBSD, free Un*x {i386,sparc,mac68k,+more} 'www.netbsd.org'.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet mono.org'.