Re: Newbee: Problems installing NetBSD 1.2

In article <970128105105_647579988%emout14.mail.aol.com@localhost>,
        OttoEDV%aol.com@localhost writes:
> I'm a newbee in this mailinglist and have some problems installing netbsd
> 1.2/picasso on my A2000 with GVP Combo 030/882/25/5MB, 4 MB Fastram and

On what kind of board? It's not on a GVP board try using "loadbsd -n1 ..."
or whatever the two memory segment option is called or "GoBSD TWOSEG ...".
That might fix the bounce buffer problem.

--
Matthias Scheler                                http://colwyn.owl.de/~tron/