[no subject]

Hello troops...
Ok here we go...
I have finally completed the install of NetBSD 1.2 and X windows again...
Relatively smooth installation as installations go...and also very
educational...
You can learn alot from these news threads....Any way, now that I'm up and
running i have a few questions .

1. How do i back up my system with an archive viper 250meg tape drive in high
density
mode so that it uses the complete tape....?
(I have done a complete dump of root and usr only to find that whenever i try
an
interactive restore it tells me that its not a dump tape? I am using device
st0... what device do i have to use ?
and what is the command i have to use to restore the tape interactively or
extract the complete tape in the case of a full restore..are there any switches
that i need.)
At this point this is critical because should something go wrong in my
installation and cusomizing of BSD It would really stink to have to redo all of
my work from scratch.
Im speaking from experience...

2nd... I am currently using a 33 mhz mega midget with 8 megs of 32bit ram and 8
of 16 bit ram ?

I have tried using the -n2 and -n3 switch to use all of the ram for BSD but it
crashes with  a core dump.... Is there anyway to use all of the memory for BSD
or am i only limited to the 32 bit ram on the mega midget....

3rd.... Which would give me more bang for the buck as far as BSD is concerned
upgrading to a 060 board with 2meg chip ram on an a2000 and some memory on the
060..... or buying a 4000 and adding some memory into that...??? Also what 060
boards for a 2000 are compatible with BSD....