Subject: Re: audio-bin12.tar.gz uploaded to NetBSD-Amiga
To: Hubert Feyrer <Hubert.Feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
From: Rainer Doemer <rainer@pal-ts1-077.slip.uci.edu>
List: port-amiga
Date: 01/27/1997 09:27:09
Hi Hubert!

> BTW, by what i head, there are differences in the source between 1.1 and
> 1.2... do you think you could upload a audio-src12.tar.gz?

I thought about this, but basically these changes only are
prototype additions and some castings, so this was not a big deal.
Also, the most important changes were necessary in the
kernel patch file, which is included in my archive.

However, if you really want an audio-src12.tar.gz, take a look
at Ruben's <staveren@bromo.PTF.HRO.NL> archive, that he announced
yesterday. It is available at http://www.ptf.hro.nl/~staveren/ftp-dir/.
>From his README I can see, that he made exactly the same changes
as I did.

Also, since Stephan Thesing <thesing@cs.uni-sb.de> is working
on a 'real' audio(4), let's just stay with this temporary version
and integrate his driver into the sources, as soon as he
finishes.

Have fun,

Rainer.

Rainer Doemer               email: rainer@pal-ts1-077.slip.uci.edu