Finally...netbsd

I am finally upgrading to a larger hdd and more memory and i am wondering
whether i will be able to netbsd 1.1 on my system without a decent
monitor. I have currently got a low resolution monitor that was converted
from an old amstrad.

i know i will not be able to use X but just a bog standard unix will do
until i get hold of a new monitor.

Luke.

       "Bother", said Pooh, as his      |      No personal web page at the
     flick-knife failed to open...      |      the moment.
                             ADE (GNU) WebMaster
                   http://www.ninemoons.com/ADE/ADE.index