Subject: Re: another _SmcSaveYourSoul bug..
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Konstantinos Margaritis <markos@acropolis.net>
List: port-amiga
Date: 01/20/1997 20:59:06
On 20-=C9=E1=ED-97, Bernd Ernesti wrote:

> You _didn't_ read the README for X11R6.1 (around line 80).

Actually I did but didn't notice it... hm... yes.. right... sorry 'bout
that...:)

> Again, you didn't read all readmes, there is one lesstif readme (KNOWN_=
BUGS)
> which mention a problem with nedit and other motif programms.

I knew the prob about nedit, but not about xephem and xbill which are not=

mentioned... but again I didn't read the docs...:) My apologies... and
thanks.. without your prompt I would be still looking...

-- =

Konstantinos Margaritis
Under-graduate student at Physics Dept. of Athens University
e-mail: markos@acropolis.net=