Re: Audio11 failed...

>    Hello, I have a custom compiled NetBSD1.2 in my system (a4000/60, Piccolo
> SD64, ariadne), and I tried to compile the audio11.src archive according to
> the instructions...
>    The kernel compiled almost with no errors, there were some warnings about a
> typedef in cc.h but I removed from the erring files the -Werror flag and it
> went ok... I got a new kernel, and made the module files....
>    Then I asked to load the mod to the kernel...
>
>    make load
>    which in turn called:
>
>    modload -e lkm_audio -o lkm_audio audio.o

Is the machine in single user mode ?
perhaps not. try shutting down with 'shutdown NOW' (no -h or -r flag)

>    Something else... Are there plans for a CS mkII SCSI module support? And
I don't know..
> why does loading fonts in the Xserver freeze the machine albeit for a short
> while? Does the '60 get into a FPU instruction emulation trap?
Hmm  could be if the fonts are the scaleable ones (not fixed)
Could this happen on a 040 too ? (not that I have one, but there are more 040's
around with NetBSD that there are 060's.

> --
> Konstantinos Margaritis
> Under-graduate student at Physics Dept. of Athens University
> e-mail: markos%acropolis.net@localhost

Greetings,
        Ruben

|  _             _        |\X/ Amiga is it, the rest is ... ||_  @ / Key on